Five Car Maintenance Tips
October is Car Care Month and we want to help our customers care for their vehicles.
As “Friends… serving friends” we know that the best thing you can do to prevent significant vehicle repairs is to stay on top of your vehicle service and maintenance. Below are five tips to help you care for your vehicle for Car Care Month.
Five Car Maintenance Tips to help you Care for your Car.
- Get your oil changed. Most vehicles need to have their oil changed every 5,000 miles. We recommend you look at your car manufacturer for your particular vehicle recommendation and keep your schedule.
- Check your spare tire. Check the tire pressure on your spare tire every three months. If you are taking a road trip make sure you check your tires and your spare as a part of your preparation. Stay tuned for next week’s blog where we will share some tips to help you get road trip ready for this upcoming holiday season!
- Keep your Battery Clean. Keep the terminals of your battery clean to prevent corrosion from forming. (If corrosion frequently forms it could indicate a battery issue. Monitor your battery and consider having your battery tested at Accurate Automotive.
- Replace your Windshield Wipers. Windshield wipers are essential for windshield visibility especially when we encounter rain or dusty weather.
- Get your Tires Rotated. Did you know that rotating your tires every 3,000 – 5,000 miles helps extend their life? You can save money by getting your tires rotated on your next oil change at Accurate Automotive.
You can care for your car and Accurate Automotive is here to help you do it. For honest, quality vehicle at a price that’s fair call (480) 890-0409.
We are located in the heart of Mesa between Broadway Rd and Country Club Dr.
441 S Robson #101 Mesa, AZ 85210
Accurate Automotive, serving Mesa Arizona since 1992.
Write a Comment