Taking Your Car in for a Free Safety Inspection May be the Wisest Thing to Do
Drivers rely on their car every single day to get from Point A to Point B. And while transportation is a big part of what drivers rely on from their cars, it is even more important that their vehicle is safe to drive. Drivers universally agree that safety is a priority when it comes to their car or truck, but all too often neglect to pay the proper attention to ensure that it is as safe as can be. Accurate Automotive recognizes that many drivers simply do not know what to look for when checking their car or truck’s safety. To help their customers remedy this situation, Accurate Automotive offers a free safety inspection.
Many drivers have the knowledge and ability to perform a safety inspection for themselves. However, there are a great number of drivers who simply do not understand vehicles. And it is precisely for this reason that it pays for drivers to have the technicians at Accurate Automotive on their side. Accurate Automotive proudly offers a free safety inspection to its valued customers.
What can drivers expect when they take their vehicle in for a free safety inspection at Accurate Automotive? One thing drivers will not get is hidden charges or unauthorized repairs. Accurate Automotive firmly believes that the customer should always be the primary decision maker, and that customers should be fully informed of any repair or service that a vehicle requires. So when drivers bring their car or truck into Accurate Automotive for a free safety inspection, a technician will perform the following:
- Check the tires for wear. It can be extremely dangerous for drivers to drive a car or truck with tires that are in need of repair. The technicians at Accurate will check the tires and recommend rotation or replacement if necessary.
- Check the Fluids. Vehicles require a precise amount of fluids to function properly. The technicians at Accurate Automotive will check the oil, the transmission fluid, power steering fluid, brake fluid, and all other necessary fluids to ensure that the car is able to run at its optimal performance level.
- Check the seat belts and air bags. While most every car on the road has seat belts and air bags, it is not entirely uncommon for these safety features to fall into disrepair. It is important to have them inspected periodically.
- Check the windshield wipers. The time to learn that your windshield wiper blades need replacing is not in the middle of a monsoon storm. The technicians at Accurate Automotive can replace worn wiper blades with quality parts at very affordable rates.
- Check the vehicle’s hoses and belts. A car that does not run optimally can cause safety concerns as well. The technicians at Accurate Automotive will inspect the hoses and belts to ensure that none of them require replacement. Drivers can rest assured, however, that the technicians will not make any replacements unless and until they give authorization.
Drivers who take their car or truck into Accurate Automotive for a free safety inspection can feel better about being on the road. While accidents can never be foreseen, keeping a car in good condition and checking the safety features regularly can help drivers to do their part to remain safe behind their wheels.
Accurate Automotive twice found problems I'd been dealing with for 2+ years that several other shops couldn't find and charged a minimal fee to do so. I highly recommend them.Maureen Blindu
Accurate Automotive is my new best friend! Diagnosed a warranty issue on my Honda HRV and saved me $2200 over the dealership repair. Lee followed up to make sure the dealership was handling the issue. Great service and integrity. Happy to have found such an honest and reliable mechanic.Rebecca S.
Lee who owns Accurate Automotive is very knowledgeable, personable and service is definitely his #1 Priority. If it weren't for Lee I wouldn't have gotten started on the restoration of my 1973 Corvette which has been extensive. A complete Overhaul and Rebuild that has brought my Hot Rod back to Life. I will always recommend Accurate Automotive to others. They're the Best!Patrick Donovan
Excellent customer service! Josh was very helpful & respectful explaining things. I've taken my car here a few times now and it's been a great experience each time. Thank you Lee & Kelly for the way you run your business! I highly recommend Accurate Automotive with confidence!Lorina Patterson
If you're looking for an honest and fair auto repair shop Accurate is the place. We have had a variety of cars both new and old and have dealt with other shops and dealerships for repairs, I wish we had found Accurate Automotive sooner! Their customer service is the best by far and they actually care about your vehicle and you as a customer.Angela J.
Everything was great! I think my favorite part was that they didn't try to sell me on anything, Aussie(Josh :D) made a recommendation for my next service(new air filter- not a $500 package or anything). They were very friendly, fast, and affordable! The free rides they offer while they service your vehicle - another must-have!!!! I will be back 100%! Highly recommend!Ashley Snoozy